Understand Causes of Bad Breath-Chronic-Halitosis Bad Breath more



We got together in my jeep, my friends and myself ready to have fun in our way. We were altogether five in number, and decided to head for the Rosal Park just down the street for a picnic. We had nursed this idea for a week now and selected the choicest of food (for so we thought) for ourselves. Just some moments later, I noticed an unbearable smell coming my direction from behind me. What's happening? I imagined, as I turned back, I saw my other friends discussing all with enthusiasm except for one - the main speaker trying to hide away his mouth. When we alighted from the jeep, there was a kind of isolation from this particular guy - I thought I was alone. Alas! My other friends have also noticed the bad smell almost oozing from this mouth! This is personal disgrace at its best!

He has bad breath, call it chronic if you like. Bad breath, chronic bad breathe or halitosis bad breath can cause you a lot of harm, interfere with your social and professional success. A lot of misinformation has been around for a while now concerning this disease. Bad breath can be caused by a number of reasons. Note that we are going A-Z on the causes of this success monster. First, we need to understand what bad breath means. Bad breath refers to a situation where the breath you exhale gives offensive odor. Surprisingly, most people living with bad breath have nit the faintest idea that they have one. The traditional breathing into your hand is just a myth, folks, it doesn't work! The primary cause for bad breathe, whether chronic or not is a bacterium that resides within the surface of the tongue and the throat.

This bacterium is called the anaerobic sulfur-producing bacteria. Actually, these bacteria are originally supposed to be there of r a purpose - they function to help digestion. They help to breakdown proteins found in some food. Under some condition, these bacteria begin to function at a very high rate. Since they breakdown proteins and proteins are made up of amino acid that are dense with sulfur (this sulfur exactly is what smells and causes the odor), they are said to cause bad breath. Other supporting causes are bad teeth and gums - if they are in poor condition, they can contribute to bad breath. Also, consumption regularly or in large quantities of garlic, onions, alcohol, hot peppers, aromatic spices e.t.c.

Bad Breath
Tag :




Causes of Bad Breath-Chronic-Halitosis Bad Breath